On World Kidney Day, Aboujaoudé Hospital team is raising awareness on the importance of our kidneys to the overall health.
Here are eight useful tips for protecting your kidneys:
1. Keep on working out and exercise
2. Maintain a normal blood sugar level
3. Keep measuring your blood pressure
4. Eat healthy food and maintain a stable weight
5. Drink a minimum of 2 liters of water per day
6. Stop Smoking
7. Do not take medication without a doctor's permission especially Painkillers and Antibiotics
8. Keep on checking up on your Kidney especially if you have illnesses that can lead to kidney failure
Click Here to see more pictures about World Kidney Day event that happened at Aboujaoudé Hospital.