The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee : guarantor of the missions and the continuity of the institution
The executive committee is composed of 5 people representing all authorities responsible of the management of the institution. The members of this committee embody the political and strategic will of Aboujaoudé Hospital.
Members of the Executive Committee
Dr Jihad Aboujaoudé
Dr Imad Aboujaoudé
General Manager and Medical Director
Mr Jaoudat Howayek
Dr Nabil Helou
Head of Imaging Department and representative of Medical Committee
Mlle Rita Akiki
Representative of Nursing Services Management Desk
The Medical Committee is composed of 10 elected heads of Medical Departments. It forms, with the Executive Committee and Administration, one of the three Aboujaoudé Hospital governance bodies
The Medical Committee of Aboujaoudé Hospital is invested with four big missions
- It leads the medical policy of Aboujaoudé Hospital within the framework of the strategy defined by the Executive Committee.
- It ensures compliance with quality procedures, the performance and the ethics of the care system.
- It assesses every new doctor before his/her accreditation and evaluate him/her every year.
- It participates in the coordination of the medical unit's activities, it trains, leads and coordinates the work of various medical sub-committees.
NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS CONTROL COMMITTEE
OBJECTIVE: To effectively facilitate the prevention, surveillance, and control of infections among the patient population, health personnel, and hospital visitors.
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE
OBJECTIVE: To assist professionals in establishing a genuine clinical practice evaluation process by supporting them in the choice of themes, validating the evaluation methods used and ensuring the implementation of corrective actions.
MORTALITY / MORBIDITY COMMITTEE|
OBJECTIVE: To involve the heads of each clinical unit in quality improvement programs and in clinical reviews such as: development of clinical indicators and review of mortality and morbidity data.
OBJECTIVE: To have a consultative function on the operations and activities of the pharmacy. Monitor the implementation of a hospital form with added or deleted notions.
OBJECTIVE: Generate a positive cultural change in the Hospital based on looking for opportunities for improvement considering the quality improvement programs.
BLOOD TRANSFUSION AND HEMOVIGILANCE COMMITTEE
OBJECTIVE: To act in such a way as to minimize the risks to which patients and staff are exposed in this field.
OBJECTIVE: To promote teamwork between different health services to improve the quality of care services.
OPERATING ROOM COMMITTEE
OBJECTIVE: To have a constant observation of professional practices at the Operating Room
MEDICAL FILE COMMITTEE
OBJECTIVE: Managing the content and form of the medical record.
Three major divisions of activity under the control of the CEO
He livens up and coordinates the activities of various managements of the establishment distributed in three big poles
The Pole Administration, Supports, and Services grouping the financial, administrative, IT, technical and logistics management.
The Operational Pole, Development and Marketing grouping the nursing care administration, the technical trays, the external clinics, the health check-ups, the hotel business, the development, the marketing and the external communication.
The Pole Medical Affairs which oversees and coordinates the activities of the various Medical Units of the establishment.
More than 440 Professionals Working for Patients
- Healthcare Personnel : Healthcare personnel represent around 50% of our staff. Nurses, nurse’s aides, midwives, pediatric nurses and aides, dietitians, psychiatrists, orderlies, and medical secretaries are hired for their experience, their competence and their ability to provide personalized care.
- Diagnostics & Testing : Medical-technical staff work closely with physicians to ensure the correct diagnosis and implementation of treatment plans.
- Support Staff : Support staff ensures optimum comfort, safety, and hygiene for patient care in the hospital.
- Administrative Staff : Administrative staff guarantees the efficient organization of services offered to patients, from the moment they arrive and at every step along the way.